You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| October 29, 2012
Boost Your iPad's Camera Capabilities With Camera Boost 3.0
Camera Boost has just undergone a major boost, thanks to its new 3.0 update. "This is a huge update, and we believe Camera Boost 3.0 is the best iPad camera app by far," says Camera Boost developer Interealtime. "It's been totally redesigned for better handling, and we've turned the dial up to 11 on everything else!" So, what's new in version 3.0 of this iPad-only camera enhancement app? A lot, apparently. First off, Camera Boost 3.0 brings full support for the third- and fourth-generation iPad models. This means that the app can process 1080p videos and full-resolution photos without any noticeable delay over standard-resolution ones. And then there's the app's redesigned interface. Its new main screen has been revamped so that all camera controls are now on the left while all tools are now on the right. Of course, these toolsets are repositioned so as to be easily accessible with either thumb. [caption id="attachment_351072" align="aligncenter" width="480"] Camera Boost[/caption] In addition, the following improvements are included in Camera Boost 3.0:
Camera Boost 3.0 is available now in the App Store. In promotion of this huge update, the app may be downloaded for free, but only until tomorrow, Oct. 30. So grab it now and give your iPad's camera a much-needed boost. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- New "pro" camera controls: Easily lock focus, exposure and white balance. Works with both photo and video.
- Night Mode for video.
- Radically improved HDR, Noise Reduction and Focus controls with stunning quality improvements. Works with photo and video.
- New color balance control.
- New presets, improved Presets handling.
- Even more unlimited: focus and noise reduction can be used simultaneously.
- Improved photo & video library: easily export or delete multiple photos or videos.
- iTunes file sharing for easy access to your Camera Boost library.