Appropriately, the new app is called Foursquare for Business.
If you’re the owner of at least one business listed on Foursquare, you can take advantage of Foursquare for Business to:
- Attract customers by posting beautiful photo updates.
- Share Foursquare updates on Facebook and Twitter.
- View your location’s recent check-ins.
- Drive traffic to your stores with Foursquare specials.
- Learn more about your recent and most loyal customers.
What’s that? You haven’t claimed your business on Foursquare? Then make sure to do so by following the simple instructions found on the Foursquare for Business website.
After claiming your business, you get access to Foursquare’s free business tools, the newest of which is the Foursquare for Business app. Note, though, that the app is currently limited to businesses in the U.S.
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 5.0 or later, Foursquare for Business is available now in the App Store for free.