You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| April 25, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Robot Unicorn Attack 2 Emerges To Brighten Your Day
By all accounts, Robot Unicorn Attack is the greatest game ever, or at least the game with the greatest name ever. But as it turns out, there's now a game that's better than Robot Unicorn Attack. And it's called — wait for it — Robot Unicorn Attack 2. Yup, a surprise sequel for the popular endless running game has been released. Created through a collaboration between Adult Swim and PikPok, Robot Unicorn Attack 2 offers epic improvements over the original game. And unlike its predecessor, Robot Unicorn Attack is a free-to-play title, offering purchasable upgrades — purchasable using in-game or real-world currency, that is. [caption id="attachment_406428" align="aligncenter" width="480"] Robot Unicorn Attack 2[/caption] Robot Unicorn Attack 2 lets you:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is available now in the App Store for free. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes.
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder. Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day.
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more.
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop."
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily.
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams.
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more.
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $0.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always."
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.