The latest title in the popular Bloons TD franchise has just been released by Ninja Kiwi.
Nope, it’s not Bloons TD 6, the sequel to the current Bloons TD 5 game. Rather, it’s Bloons TD Battles, a head-to-head strategy game set in the franchise’s universe of monkeys popping balloons aka “bloons.”
Bloons TD Battles is designed by Ninja Kiwi specially for head-to-head, monkey-to-monkey two-player combat. It boasts a variety of custom tracks, monkey towers and upgrades, plus the following features:
- Assault Mode – manage strong defenses and send bloons directly against your opponent
- Defensive Mode – build up your income and outlast your challenger with your superior defenses
- All new Monkey Tower Boost – supercharge your monkey towers to fast attack for a limited time
- All new Bloons Boost – power up your bloons to charge your opponent in Assault mode
- Battle it out for top scores on the global leaderboards
- Create and join private matches to challenge any of your Facebook friends
- 16 cool achievements to claim
- Customize your bloons with decals so your victory has a signature stamp
Bloons TD 5 is available in the App Store in two editions: Bloons TD for iPhone and iPod touch, which costs $2.99, and Bloons TD HD for iPad, which goes for $4.99.