As its name suggests, Cal is a calendar app. But it’s not just another calendar app, according to Any.DO, as it’s made to “help you make the most of your day, find the balance in your life and have a good day, every day.”
Such a tall order for a such a simple-looking calendar app, don’t you think?
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Well, we’ll have an in-depth review of Cal later here on AppAdvice to let you know whether it does meet that order. For now, though, you can check out the app’s key features below:
- Each day is celebrated with a fresh & gorgeous photo.
- Your events will come to life beautifully with maps, photos of your contacts, notes & reminders.
- It’s always someone’s birthday. Write on your friends wall, call, or send them a message.
- Planning is simple. By connecting with Any.DO you can check out your Any.do tasks for each day.
- Create smarter events – Cal recognize who you want to invite & where to right from the title.
- Finding the best spot – Easily find restaurants & bars nearby for your events.
- Easy to navigate – Simply jump to a specific date from the month view.
Following the release of Cal, Any.DO is set to launch a couple of additional productivity apps, namely, Mail and Memo. Of course, we’ll let you know once those apps hit the App Store.