Ben Guerrette sure loves adding geometric effects to photos. As an independent developer, he has released not one, but two iOS apps that enhance photos with geometric effects of various shapes and sizes.
Tangent offers a suite of different frames, shapes, patterns, fills, and blends to apply to your photos in order to turn them into unique works of art. For an overview of the app, check out the video below:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Tangent boasts the following key features:
- 15 easy-to-use, fully customizable styles that professionally combine shapes, fills and blends for an amazing look
- 39 versatile shapes (11 out of the box)
- 43 background fills (11 out of the box)
- 350 stunning combinations of blends and colors
- Simple-to-use slider lets you adjust colors and opacity
- Completely scalable–rotate, zoom, drag and resize
- Unlimited combinations of shapes, fills, and blends that will completely transform any photo into a work of art
- Share instantly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Tangent is available now in the App Store for $0.99. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 6.1 or later.