AutoCAD 360 is actually the app formerly known as AutoCAD WS. But when the app was updated to version 2.0, it was renamed AutoCAD 360 to signify its being part of AutoDesk’s family of synergetic Web and mobile apps called the “360″ family.
At the same time, it was updated with various major enhancements, most of which are available only through the then newly introduced AutoCAD 360 Pro and AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus premium plans.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Now, AutoCAD 360 has been updated to version 2.1 with the following improvements:
- Stunning high-resolution drawings display via full retina support
- Better display through improved .PDF support
- Easy switching between metric and imperial units
- Saves time with faster app loading
- Improved collaboration through in-app notifications and streamlined sharing
- New properties for Properties Palette (Pro version)
AutoCAD 360 2.1 is available now in the App Store for free. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later.
From the app, you can avail of an AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription for $4.99 monthly or $49.99 yearly, or an AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus subscription for $99.99 yearly. Click here to see a comparison of the Pro plans.