Candy Crush Saga has become one of the most addictive games for casual players. And for Candy Crush Saga developer King, the game has become one of the most lucrative, as it has been reported to rake in $633,000 per day from its 6.7 million active players. So, it’s no wonder that many other developers have come out with their own versions of the popular match-three game in a bid to achieve a comparable level of success.
One of these developers is Wooga, which has just released its Candy Crush Saga-like match-three game on iOS, Jelly Splash.
As you might have figured out from its name, Jelly Splash, like Candy Crush Saga, features sweet stuff for its central game pieces. But unlike Candy Crush Saga, which has you switching pieces to match colors, Jelly Splash has you connecting pieces in any direction to form lines of same-colored pieces.
Of course, the longer lines you make, the higher the points you get. What’s more, particularly long lines result in “superjellies” that correspond to power-ups.
Jelly Splash features the following:
- Easy to learn, hard to master
- Colorful and vivid graphics
- No annoying time limits – play at your own pace
- Over 100 levels with challenging obstacles
- 5 unique modes
- Leaderboards to compete against your friends through Facebook
- Unlock and master the power of Super Jellies
- Seamless synchronization with Facebook
- Boosters to help you through tough levels
Like Candy Crush Saga, Jelly Splash is free to download and play. But some in-game items such as extra moves or lives require in-app purchase or Facebook connection.