You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| October 10, 2013
Smurfs' Village Welcomes Gutsy Smurf, Halloween Decorations And More
The wildly popular iOS simulation game Smurfs' Village has just gotten another major update, only three weeks after the previous one. The latest update to Smurfs' Village features the arrival of Gutsy Smurf and his accompanying mini-game. Just place Gutsy Smurf's hut to unlock the new Berry Harvest Hunt mini-game. The new update also lets you:
The new version of Smurfs' Village is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later. The newly updated game also includes spooky Halloween decorations. For other popular simulation games that have been updated in time for Halloween, check out Pocket Village Updated With New Halloween Decorations And Other Enhancements, SpongeBob Moves In Updated For Halloween With Lots Of Ghostly Goodies, and Ghosts, Gremlins And More Have Come Out To Haunt You In The Simpsons: Tapped Out. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Beat the clock to fulfill Tracker Smurf’s requests in time to earn smurftastic rewards!
- Win smurfy new prizes from Lucky Smurf’s Village and Island mini games!
- Plant new Magic Space Shrubs to grow space sweets for plenty of coins and XP
- Place the new Magic Shrub Fertilizer machine to cut shrub growing times in half
- Keep scoring XP to Smurf your way to new level 64!