You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 5, 2013
Build A Winter Wonderland And Splice The Ice With Pixel People's Holiday Update
Winter has come to the world of Utopia in Pixel People. Late last October, in time for the spooky occasion, Pixel People received a horribly huge update celebrating Halloween. This month, in celebration of the holiday season, the popular pixelated Utopia-building game has received a festively fun update that includes the following gameplay enhancements:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. In keeping with the season's attendant spirit of generosity, the latest update to Pixel People also lets you share premium purchased upgrades with your friends. There's also the new Event Center, which lets you catch up on missed events, and there's optimized visiting as well, which lets you see who's engaged before leaving your town. The new version of Pixel People is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later. Pixel People was released by developer Lambda Mu and publisher Chillingo late last January. Since then, it has received a number of notable updates. Prior to its Halloween- and holiday-themed updates, the game was updated with support for visiting friend's Utopias, cloud sync, and other enhancements.
- New Winter event upon update! Watch your town transform into a Winter Wonderland!
- Minigame Mayhem! Visit your friends and stop the Grump from taking over their town!
- Reindeer Games! Collect all the reindeer to revive the holiday spirit!
- Put the ice back into splice! New genes, New buildings, LOADS of new decor and landscaping options
- Look out above! Make sure you catch Santa when he rides past!