Create And Browse Pinboard Bookmarks The Quick And Easy Way With Pinswift
Still looking for an app to get you going with your Pinboard browsing and management needs while on the go? Then better take a look at the newly released Pinswift app for iPhone and iPod touch.
Designed and optimized for iOS 7, Pinswift lets you quickly and easily create and browse bookmarks on the popular premium bookmarking service Pinboard. The app has the following key features:
- Support for text search across personal, network, and public bookmarks
- Full-text search for users with a Pinboard “archival account”
- Browsing of Popular and Network lists
- Save favorite searches for fast access
- Quick bookmark creation with tag auto-complete
- Share bookmarks with other apps and services including Instapaper, Pocket, Drafts, Chrome, Omnifocus, and many more
- Full URL scheme support including bookmark creation via X-Callback-URL
Of course, in order to take full advantage of the app's functionality, you have to use Pinswift with a Pinboard account, which is currently available for $10.26 for the basic type or $25 for the archival type.
Don't have a Pinboard account yet? You can still use Pinswift to browse Pinboard's public lists.
Check back later here on AppAdvice for our full review of Pinswift.
See also: Pinbrowser For Pinboard Pins iOS 7 Redesign Plus New Feed Types In 2.0 Update, Following UI Redesign, Pushpin For Pinboard Goes Universal With iPad Support, and Simple And Elegant Pinboard Client Pincase Updated With Numerous Improvements[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]