You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| December 4, 2013
The Groove Music App For iPhone Receives A New iOS 7 Look
The Groove Music app has received a completely new interface that takes into account the minimalistic design of iOS 7. Version 3.0 is compatible with Apple’s newest operating system — at least on the iPhone. First released in 2011, the free Groove Music app is actually universal. However, the changes made in the newest release are only available on the iPhone/iPod touch. These include:
According to Le Tri Nguyen, Zikera / Groove CEO, work has begun to bring the iOS 7 interface to the iPad version of the Groove Music app. The release date for this update has not been announced. The Groove Music app is available to download in the App Store. See also: Create And Send Sing!-A-Grams This Holiday Season With Sing! Karaoke By Smule, MTV Artists App Updated With Improved Lyric Search, Faster Sound ID And Pandora Support, and Logitech’s UE Boom Speaker System Can Now Wake You Up.
- Now Playing screen so beautiful that you’ll stare at it for hours.
- Profile section where you can find your friends, listening history and saved playlists.
- Heavy Rotation section provides quick and easy access to music that you are frequently listening to these days.
- Favorites section keeps all your favorite albums, artists and tags in a single place.
- Recently Added section keeps the new music at your fingertips.