You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 15, 2013
Timehop-Like Memoir App Updated With Twitter Integration And Other Features
The Momento-meets-Timehop lifestyle app Memoir has just undergone its first major update. Memoir's first major update adds a much-requested feature in the form of Twitter integration. Now, in addition to your camera roll, Facebook, Instagram, and Foursquare, Twitter can now serve as a source for Memoir. As a result, you can now relive your past tweets (even your early, cringe-inducing ones) with Memoir. The new Memoir update also lets you see who your Memoir friends are so that you can request memories from them easily. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Moreover, it delivers the following enhancements:
The new version of Memoir is available now in the App Store for free. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7.0 or later. For more information on Memoir, check out our original review here on AppAdvice.
- Change your profile photo
- Share photos from multiple events at once
- Improved sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram - you can now share your past Facebook posts, tweets, and places
- Delete many photos at once
- Ability to sync and unsync your sources
- Ability to hide screenshots from your Memoir
- Photos taken within Memoir are now saved to your camera roll
- Lotsa and lotsa bug fixes and performance improvements