For its first ever update this new year, The Sims FreePlay has decided to get old.
The latest update to the popular freemium mobile version of The Sims lets you age your Teens into Adults by completing the “Adulthood” quest. It also lets you socialize with Senior Sims by completing the “Seniors” quest.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Here are some of the grownup things you can do and enjoy in the new version of The Sims FreePlay:
- All Grown Up – By popular demand, age your Teens into Adults by completing the “Adulthood” quest at Level 19 and higher
- Meet the Grandparents – Grab your woolly cardigan and welcome Senior Sims into the family by completing the “Seniors” quest at Level 21 and higher
- Needle and Thread – Master the art of patch working with the all-new Quilting hobby and spoil the grandkids with an adorable handmade Teddy bear – available at Level 23 and higher from February 5
- Relax in Retirement – Make some new feathered friends and take up the new Bird Feeding Hobby to unlock your very own Pet Bird – available at Level 25 and higher from February 19
- Bingo Hall – Mosey on over with your friends for a round of lucky numbers and win the big Simoleon jackpot
- Do-It-Yourself – Renovate brand new house templates into your dream estate
- Cash In Your Pension – Live in style with all new décor for your grand old Sim
The new version of The Sims FreePlay is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later.