It’s out with NASCAR Mobile ’13 and in with NASCAR Mobile 3.0 for 2014. NASCAR Mobile, the official iOS app of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR), has just been updated to version 3.0 for the new year.
It’s still off-season, but come NASCAR time, you can use the newly updated NASCAR Mobile app to keep abreast of the latest NASCAR news, video highlights, and more right on your iOS device.
Here’s what’s in store in NASCAR Mobile 3.0:
- New design and interface for 2014
- All of the great NASCAR MOBILE features optimized for iOS 7
- Updated Favorite Driver Selections
- New and Improved Navigation & Series Navigation
- Updated 2014 Race Schedule – Race times to be announced in 2014
- Easier to find Schedule & Results
- Performance Enhancements
NASCAR Mobile offers two premium subscription options: a one-time seasonal purchase of $24.99 for the 2014 NASCAR season (includes live access to 96 race events) and a monthly recurring subscription of $2.99.
The app also offers free access to all live race day features to Sprint Unlimited data plan subscribers. Premium live features begin with Sprint Unlimited on Feb. 15.