Tipbit, the app that brings email, social, and search together, is out with a new update. Version 2.0 includes a number of new tools to make the Tipbit experience better for users.
First released last September, Tipbit acts as a one-stop place to view and send email, take a look at your calendar, and communicate with contacts, regardless of their digital location. Tipbit calls this a “360 degree view of email, search, and social.”
The free app supports the top email services, including Gmail, iCloud and Office 365, plus LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Dropbox. You can also save mail attachments to Evernote and communicate with members of your Salesforce team from inside the app.
Tipbit 2.0 features include:
- Instantaneous search of your entire mailbox – even messages not downloaded to your phone.
- Filter your mailbox views by any combination of date range, people, read/unread status or favorited email.
- Filter your Calendar based on the source.
- Improved performance on Related People, Email, Meetings and Documents.
- Lots of minor features and bug fixes …
Tipbit is a free download available on the App Store.
See also: Get To Inbox Zero By Getting Things Done With The New Email Feature Of IQTELL, More Secure Snapchat Alternative Wickr Updated With Universal Support, and New Version Of Microsoft Office For Mac Confirmed For Release Later This Year.