More like the action-based Dispatch than the snooze-happy Mailbox, the new email feature in the new version of IQTELL helps you get to “inbox zero” by acting upon your email messages and getting things done.
You can swipe left on a message to perform routine email actions: delete, archive, move, or reply. And you can swipe right to be more productive and create tasks, reminders, and projects directly off a message.
Other highlights of IQTELL's new email feature include:
- Full Email Functionality – Read, compose, archive, flag and more
- Push notifications for new messages
- Offline – Works offline and syncs automatically when connectivity returns
- Cross Platform – Fully integrated with the IQTELL web app and syncs across your devices
- All your Email Accounts in one place – IQTELL supports all email service providers – Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Outlook, Exchange, Office365, IMAP and POP3
- Reminders sync across your devices and the IQTELL web app
The new email-enabled version of IQTELL is available now in the App Store for free. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later.
See also: Dispatch Updated To Deliver More Advanced Action-Based Email Management, Look What's Talking: Read-Aloud Voice-Controlled Email App Talkler Gets Major Update, and Boxer 4.0 Features iPad Support, iOS 7 Improvements, Evernote Integration And More.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]