You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| June 11, 2014
Sweeter The Second Time Around: Candy Crush Saga Sequel Is Soaked In Soda
What do you do to make a sweet and successful game even sweeter and potentially more successful? Soak it in soda. At least that's what King has done to its hugely popular Candy Crush Saga. The "royal" company behind the popular "Saga" series of free-to-play casual-social games is preparing to release the sequel to its biggest hit. And the sequel is called Candy Crush Soda Saga. As noted by Touch Arcade, Candy Crush Soda Saga looks to offer pretty much the same formula as Candy Crush Saga — same match-three puzzling with various colorful confectioneries. But it does promise some new stuff including new "soda-soaked" environments, new characters, and new boosters. Candy Crush Soda Saga has the following key features:
Candy Crush Soda Saga is available now on Android in soft-launch mode in several countries. It's set to be soft-launched on iOS in Canada soon. Just last week, King released Bubble Witch Saga 2, the sequel to its hit witchcraft-themed bubble-popping game, Bubble Witch Saga. King’s other Saga games include the animal-themed block-busting puzzle game Pet Rescue Saga, the Peggle-like Papa Pear Saga, and the farm-themed match-three game Farm Heroes Saga.
- Mouth-watering graphics
- Soda-soaked environments and the friendliest characters
- Delicious boosters to help with challenging levels
- Complete juicy levels and unlock treats
- Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
- 75 sweet levels in this magical world
- Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
- Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet