January 3, 2014
Already, King has had huge success with its Saga series of casual social games on iOS, including Bubble Witch Saga, Pet Rescue Saga, Papa Pear Saga, and, most notably, Candy Crush Saga. But the company is set to add more to that success with the release of its latest iOS title, Farm Heroes Saga. Basically a farm-themed variation of Candy Crush Saga, Farm Heroes Saga is a match-three game that's played with "cropsies." In the game, you have to switch and match at least three cropsies in order to stop Rancid the Raccoon from spoiling the farm lands. Farm Heroes Saga boasts the following features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later, Farm Heroes Saga is available now in the App Store for free. Like its predecessors, Farm Heroes Saga is free-to-play, offering in-app purchases for in-game items, including extra moves or lives. See also: Bubble Witch Saga Brews Holiday-Themed Update With New Bubble-Shooting Levels, Drift Off Toward Dreamworld And Play Candy Crush Saga Like Never Before, Peggle-Like Papa Pear Saga Bounces Into iOS As King's Next Potential Smash Hit, and King Expands Pet Rescue Saga With New Episode And New Map To Explore. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Gather all kinds of cropsies to win the level before you run out of moves.
- Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master.
- Acres of luscious levels to complete and marvellous magic beans to collect.
- Take on your friends to compete for the best score and see who can switch their way to the fattest onions ever!
- Rechargeable boosters, extra moves and special power-ups to help with those challenging levels.