You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| July 3, 2014
Indiegogo Soft Launches A Native iOS App
Crowdfunding platform Indiegogo has released its first native app for iOS devices. For now, however, it’s only available on the Canadian App Store. The Indiegogo app allows you to track campaigns you are watching or have backed. Additionally, campaign owners can use it to manage their projects. Features include:
We expect Indiegogo will bring its official app to other App Stores in the coming days. When they do, we'll let you know. Canadians can click here to download the app. See also: The Atomyzer Could Be The Best Smelling Apple iPhone Case To Date, ‘App: The Human Story’ Documentary Is Seeking Funding On Kickstarter, and Kickstarted: MOS Reach Makes It Easier To Charge All Your Apple Devices.
- Discover recommended campaigns
- Explore and follow campaign categories
- Claim campaign perks - everything from cool new devices to walk-on movie roles, custom art and more
- Share your favorite campaigns with friends
- Get notified each time you receive a contribution
- Manage comments
- Post campaign updates, including photos, on the go
- View campaign contributors and send them thank you notes
- Send custom messages to contacts and Facebook friends
- Promote your campaign on social networks