Gluddle, which is one of the most addictive physics-based iOS games I’ve come across, has just been bumped to version 2.0.
The globular Ois’ resistance against the similarly globular, but much bigger, Supervision agents is remarkably Orwellian. Yet the game manages to be utterly delightful with its amusing gameplay, colorful graphics, and adaptive music.
In its initial state, Gluddle is already a fantastic physics puzzler. But now, in its updated version, the game is even more so.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Gluddle 2.0 introduces the following welcome changes, some of which are highlighted in the video above:
- 24 new levels
- 10 new level objects to interact with
- 3 magical pick-ups that give Gluddle amazing powers
- easy aiming with the new trajectory preview
- improved controls
- new prying Supervision signs
- new scenery that rocks!
- enhanced and improved original levels
- updated adaptive music system!
- higher quality images and more sound (oi!)
- better performance on all supported devices
Gluddle 2.0 is available as a free update for existing players or as a limited-time $0.99 offer for prospective ones. Download the game now or else Big Brother is going to bounce his displeasure off of you.