As the title suggests, the game stars the porcine bad guys in the Angry Birds games. But in Bad Piggies, you play to help them get their cloven hooves on more eggs. Bad piggies indeed! And now, you’re their accomplice.
But how do you help them? In a gameplay twist somewhat reminiscent of Amazing Alex, you must help the pigs construct flying vehicles from various objects. What’s more, you must steer these vehicles with the pigs aboard so as to get three stars in every level of the game.
Bad Piggies offers the following features:
- 60 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
- 30 additional puzzles unlocked by three-starring levels!
- Free updates!
- 4 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
- Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level
- to unlock by collecting all the skulls!
- 33 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
And taking its cue from the Mighty Eagle in the Angry Birds franchise, Bad Piggies has the Mechanic Pig:
- Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
- Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
- All you have to do is pilot it!
- Tweak his design to get all three stars!
Bad Piggies for iPhone and Bad Piggies HD for iPad are available now in the App Store for $0.99 and $2.99, respectively. Bad Piggies for Mac (sans Mechanic Pig, apparently) is also available now in the Mac App Store for $4.99.
Now who says pigs can’t fly?