You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| May 13, 2013
Embark Upon A Roaring Rampage Of Revenge In Trigger City For iPhone
Trigger City is a brand new iPhone app, in which players are charged with the task of working through the mean streets of the dangerous Trigger City on a desperate bid for justice and revenge. The app, which is inspired by the likes of River City Ransom and Crash 'n' the Boys: Street Challenge, is optimized for the iPhone and iPod touch, and is available to download for just $0.99. As outlined in the app's release notes, features of Trigger City include:
Featuring retro-style graphics, a catchy soundtrack, and with support for iCade set to arrive in a future update, Trigger City looks to be a fun, enjoyable application certainly worth its $0.99 price tag. Download Trigger City now, or for more information take a look at the app's video trailer and gallery of screenshots, both of which are embedded below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqJZ7spdezc
- Punch, kick, pummel, bash, maim, stab, and shoot your way across the city in 16 carnage-filled levels.
- Fight your way through 5 unique gangs, each with their own combat style, and a blood thirsty leader calling the shots.
- Unleash bone-crunching special moves to reduce your enemies to heaping puddles of gore.
- Cash in on your corpses at the Shady Dealer, where you can buy an array of illegal goods, like the… well, we can't really talk about that here... Meet me out back.
- Speed through the streets of Trigger City on the back of a hair-raising motorcycle. Helmet laws will be the least of your worries…
- Want to spend your hard earned earth dollars on power ups and in-game currency? Too bad! No in-app purchases here, you bought the game, you get the WHOLE game!
If you can't see the above video, please click this link.[gallery] Alternatively, for further app related news, see: Start Exploring: OddPlanet Now Optimized For The iPhone 4, iPhone 5 And iPad, Bottoms Up: Easily Track Your Daily Water Intake With The New Ounces App, and Heroes And Castles 3.0 Features New Characters, New Campaign, New Map And More.