You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| May 8, 2013
Readdle's PDF Expert Updated To Add An Impressive Number Of New Features
Readdle's PDF Expert app for iPad has received an impressive update adding more than 20 new features and improvements. In version 4.6 of the popular $9.99 application, users can copy, paste, and edit annotations, and the app features a new layout for its annotations toolbar. As outlined in PDF Expert's release notes, changes made in version 4.6 include:
For those unfamiliar with the app, PDF Expert allows users to read PDF documents on an iPad, and to annotate open documents with both text or finger-drawn scribbles. As of this minute, the application has an average rating in the App Store of four and a half stars, and countless users are clearly pleased with what PDF Expert has to offer. PDF Expert is currently available to purchase for $9.99, though owners of the application can download and install this update free of charge. Take a look at PDF Expert 4.6 now, or for further app news, see: Forthcoming Joe Danger Update To Add New Characters, Levels And More, Adobe Ideas Goes Free, Gets Updated With Creative Cloud Storage In-App Purchase, and OMG: Doodle God Gets Resurrected To Version 2.0, Gains New iPad Edition.
- Сopy and Paste Annotations
- Move, resize and change properties of multiple annotations
- New Day/Time keyboard for form filling
- New layout in annotations toolbar for rect/oval/line/arrow
- Added save/discard changes prompt to Save as -> Flatten
- Sync folders are supported in pdfefile:// scheme
- Improvement in Text Highlight tool
- Increased timeout for move pages with tap & hold