May 8, 2013
Remember Doodle God? Remember how it hasn't been updated since March 2011? Well, the popular element-combining game has finally resurrected, so to speak, after over two years of being in development limbo. At long last, Doodle God has received an update. And it's none other than its long-overdue 2.0 update. Doodle God 2.0 features a new user interface with Retina graphics. About time, right? It also introduces a couple of new modes, namely, Puzzle mode and Quests mode. In the former, you have to figure out how to create locomotives, skyscrapers, and other objects. And in the latter, you have to escape from a mysterious island and encounter three different scenarios. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. In addition, Doodle God 2.0 brings the following enhancements:
Released way back in June 2010, Doodle God remains optimized for iPhone and iPod touch only. But guess what. Coinciding with the release of Doodle God 2.0 is the release of Doodle God HD for iPad, which has all of the features of the newly updated original game. Again: about time. Doodle God and Doodle God HD are available in the App Store for $1.99 and $2.99, respectively. Doodle God's spiritual sequels are also available in the App Store: Doodle Evil, Doodle Evil HD, and Doodle Farm. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- New 20th Century Greatest Inventions. Inventions for every decade of 20th century.
- New artifacts. Collect special collectible artifacts created by amazing triple reactions.
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play.
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.