He’s fast. They’re furious.
And by “he” I mean Turbo, the garden snail who miraculously becomes the fastest racer in the world in the upcoming DreamWorks Animation film, “Turbo.” And by “they” I mean the other garden snails who may not be as fast as him, because, you know, ordinary garden snails are slooow.
Unsurprisingly, Turbo is also starring in its very own iOS game called Turbo Racing League. The game is developed by PikPok, which also made DreamWorks Dragons: TapDragonDrop and DreamWorks Dash n Drop.
Turbo Racing League is a racing game, natch. And it offers the following fast and furious features:
- Intuitive Touch Screen Controls
- 9 Unique Race Tracks to Test Your Skills
- Daily Goals for Bonus Tomatoes
- Special Race Events: Time Trials, Limited Fuel, Slalom and Rival Races
- Thousands of Performance & Design Combinations: Shell Upgrades, New Paint Jobs and Neon Glows
- Ability to record your greatest race moments, watch on instant replay and share with your friends
- Optional Facebook and Twitter posting to show off your pimped-out Shell and best scores
- Leaderboards show how you rank amongst your friends and all the top players!
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
If you want to race like (s)hell in Turbo Racing League, you can download the game now for your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad in the App Store for free.
For eight weeks, the 10 fastest racers will earn cash prizes from a pool of $500,000. And the first placers from the weekly races will win a trip to Los Angeles to compete for as much as $500,000 in the live grand finale racing event.
The $1,000,000 Shell-Out Contest runs through July 17, the release date of “Turbo.”