A “busy little social butterfly” has just landed on Skylanders Lost Islands.
The popular freemium iOS simulation game published by Activision has just received another major update. And this new update introduces Aura, who likes to reward good deeds with Kudos in order to bring harmony to the Skylands.
You can unlock Aura and visit her kingdom. And you can trade your Kudos from Aura to get exclusive social rewards, including:
- Admiral Thumpback: The only Giant Alter Ego to come ashore on the Lost Islands
- Gurglefin: This fishy fellow gives you a chance to get Wishstones as gifts
- Vacation Bungalow: Your home away from home
- Eon Statue: A statue of Master Eon that gives free energy
- Sheep Topiary: Frilly has trimmed the hedges into sheep-inspired art
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
The new Skylanders Lost Islands update also lets you play with your Game Center friends, in addition to your Facebook friends. Furthermore, it delivers bonus rewards for adding new friends and improves the friends menu with quicker and easier gifting.
The new version of Skylanders Lost Islands is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.1 or later.
Skylanders Lost Islands received its last major update in July. That update added new features, new Skylanders, and new Companions. Its preceding update, which arrived late last May, also added new Companions. The first batch of Companions was introduced to Skylanders Lost Islands through its update late last March.