May 28, 2013
Skylanders Lost Islands, the popular iOS builder game from Activision, has just received another update that's chock-full of Companions. The game's previous update, which arrived late last March, introduced the idea of Companions, whereby you unlock and welcome different characters to your islands to take advantage of their unique gameplay perks and bonuses. The first few Companions featured in the game included Ramses the Dragon King, Flynn the "Greatest pilot in all the Skylands," and Jess LeGrand the swashbuckling captain. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Now, through the game's latest update, more new Companions are ready to move in to your islands. Here they are:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.1 or later, the new version of Skylanders Lost Islands is available now in the App Store for free. The new version of the game also includes support for sharing your accomplishments to your Facebook timeline. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Grizz – The Mayor of the Lost Islands increases the Kingdom Level Cap from 30 to 35 as well as introduces new buildings.
- Baxter – This shy little guy provides a place to store all of your belongings you don’t want on your island but are too precious to part with.
- Young Willy – Willy’s own wish came true… he wanted to be a kid again and that lucky Wishin’ Well paid out handsomely! Now everyone is reaping the rewards with a new Luck Meter and premium top prizes.
- Hugo – Master Eon’s assistant, historian and librarian always knows what tomorrow’s Element of the Day will be.
- Cherry – She has a hop in her step and a way with the Elemental Totems. She doubles the amount of Totems (that means more wish stones)!
- #1 Fans – Every Skylander has a #1 Fan and they are the most adorable things you have ever seen. Get Spyro, Zap, and Tree Rex’s #1 Fans to add a bonus reward to their hero’s gold payouts!
Skylanders Lost Islands™
Activision Publishing, Inc.