You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 21, 2013
Gameloft's GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience Zooms Into First Ever Update
GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience has just received its first update. Released last month, GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is the sequel to GT Racing: Motor Academy, which was launched in 2010. It's an iOS game that promises a realistic racing simulation gaming experience. As such, it's considered a formidable rival to Real Racing 3. As mentioned, it has just been issued its first update. And this update brings the following enhancements:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. The new version of GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later. GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is published by Gameloft, which also publishes the racing games in the Asphalt series, the latest being Asphalt 8: Airborne. For more iOS racing game goodness, check out AppAdvice’s Racing Games AppGuide. See also: Keepin' It Real: Real Racing 3 Gains Real-Time Multiplayer Plus New Flagship Supercars, Ready ... Set ... Angry Birds Go! Rovio's Long-Awaited Kart Racer Now Officially Available On iOS, and Have A Happy Holidays With The Rest Of Your Racing Crew In Fast & Furious 6: The Game.
- Introducing bundles! Get up to 90% more by purchasing packs of cars & mechanics.
- Each mechanic in your crew permanently boosts your Coin earnings.
- Added a Retry icon at the end of the race.
- New Daily Race event: Race with a different car every day and earn a big Coin bonus.
- Improvements to tap & touch controls.
- Track your progress and earn Cash via the new Championship Progress bar!
- New biweekly multiplayer championship rules: Climb the Top 250 leaderboard for huge rewards!
- Bug fixes.