You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 12, 2013
Soulver Notepad Calculator App Goes Universal, Soulver For iPad Gets iOS 7 Redesign
Soulver for iPad has just been updated and redesigned for iOS 7. At the same time, the original Soulver app has finally gone universal, effectively incorporating the newly redesigned iPad version to its counterpart for iPhone and iPod touch. Soulver for iPad's iOS 7 redesign comes a month and a half after Soulver's iOS 7 redesign for iPhone and iPod touch. As expected, Soulver for iPad's iOS 7 interface looks quite similar to that of Soulver for iPhone and iPad touch: it's simpler, flatter, and noticeably whiter. Soulver for iPad has also been updated with the following improvements, most of which are based on the improvements included in Soulver's iOS 7 update late last October and its previous major update late last August:
[caption id="attachment_496160" align="aligncenter" width="360"] Soulver[/caption] As for the new universal version of Soulver, it has been updated and improved further with the following changes:
- Added iCloud Syncing
- Dropbox syncing now syncs to the “Dropbox/Apps/Soulver” folder.
- Added syntax coloring
- Added unit conversions
- AirDrop support
- Total now visible when keyboard is hidden
- Files list can be pulled in from the left side of the screen
- Simplified navigation bar
- Removed the line reference mode. Just tap on an answer to insert a reference to it.
- “Scratch files” are now called “Drafts"
- Added URL schemes
- Improved VoiceOver support
Soulver for iPad is available at a reduced price of $0.99. It will continue to be updated, but you might want to invest, so to speak, on the newly universalized, original Soulver app instead. Normally priced at $2.99, Soulver is available in the App Store for $1.99 for a limited time only. Soulver is included in AppAdvice’s Best Calculators For The iPhone AppGuide. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Added a text size setting to make text bigger or smaller than the system default.
- Added Chinese (simplified) localization
- Updated Dropbox Syncing support
- VoiceOver improvements
- Numerous minor bug fixes