You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| February 14, 2014
Give And Get Free Stuff With Version 3.0 Of Online Shopping App Yerdle
The free online shopping app Yerdle has just been updated to version 3.0. Released on iOS in August 2012, Yerdle is a shopping app that lets you give and get free stuff. Upon signing up, you get 250 "yerdle credits," which you can use to bid on items you want. To get more credits, you have to post something of your own that you want to give away or, beginning with Yerdle 3.0, refer your friends. Aside from introducing a new referral program, Yerdle 3.0 features a new design, including a new activity feed and a new shopping cart. The update, by the way, also coincides with the nationwide launch of Yerdle. [caption id="attachment_517749" align="aligncenter" width="320"] Yerdle[/caption] Yerdle 3.0 features the following:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 6.0 or later, Yerdle 3.0 is available now in the App Store for free. See also: Google Shopping Express App Gains Universal Support For iPad Plus New Features, Sell Your Pre-Loved Home Decor With The Newly Updated Chairish App For iOS, and Do You Fancy A New iOS 7-Inspired Design For The Official iPhone App Of Fancy?. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- National shipping!
- New home with side-swipe browse
- New shopping cart contains all auctions you’re watching or bidding on
- New stream view gives you the information you need: highest bid, get it now price, location, shipping price
- New activity feed shows all the newest yerdle actions you care about, including your friends' yerdles
- New discovery tab with saved searches
- Filter items by distance to you
- New profiles make it easier to connect with fellow yerdlers
- New referral page gives you 5 ways to share yerdle
- Earn 25 credits every time a friend you invite joins yerdle
- New item detail page
- Incentives for setting a 'Get It Now' price
- New colors!