You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| June 19, 2014
This Popular Wine Scanner And Journal App Just Got A Delectable 4.0 Update
The popular wine scanner and journal app Delectable has just received its biggest update. Released back in April 2012, Delectable has just been updated to version 4.0 with several significant improvements. First off, Delectable 4.0 introduces a new, streamlined interface that effectively improves on the app's iOS 7 redesign in September last year. On top of its new look and feel is its wine label recognition feature which has been enhanced to be faster and more reliable with a combination of technology and expert reviews for 100 percent accurate identification. Moreover, Delectable 4.0 introduces a brand new ratings system, which includes tasting notes and ratings from top winemakers, sommeliers, and wine critics. Of course, it also comes with performance enhancements and bug fixes. [caption id="attachment_552610" align="aligncenter" width="332"] Delectable[/caption] Delectable offers the following features:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7.0 or later, Delectable 4.0 is available now on the App Store for free. See also: Have A Sparkling Spring With The Newly Updated Hello Vino Personal Wine Assistant App, AppAdvice Daily: Wine Riot - The App Powered Wine Tasting Event, and Drink To This: 'Shazam For Wine' App Drync Finally Goes Universal For iPad. [gallery]
- Instant wine recognition: snap a photo and your phone identifies the wine's name and winemaker in under 3 seconds.
- Wine profile: get reviews and tasting notes on any wine from the world's leading wine community.
- Personal wine journal: add your own ratings and tasting notes to keep track of your favorite wines.
- Celebrate the moment: tag friends and locations to remember great times and great tastes.
- The world's largest database of wines: search for any wine by winemaker, grape, vineyard and more.
- Learn from wine superstars: follow top sommeliers, winemakers and wine pros from Napa, Bordeaux, Burgundy, and other top wine regions.
- Buy wine right from your phone and we'll deliver it to your doorstep!