March 30, 2014
Drync, the iOS app touted as the "Shazam for wine," has finally gone universal. Drync offers an easy way for you to scan, track, share, and buy your favorite wines. Released in December 2012 for iPhone and iPod touch, the app has just been updated with universal support for iPad. As a result, Drync is now optimized for iPad and iPad mini as well as iPhone and iPod touch — enabling you to scan and buy wines you love for home delivery and even discover your next favorite wine with ease whichever iOS device you're using. As before, Drync lets you:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, the new universal version of Drync is available now in the App Store for free. See also: Say Hello To The New Version Of Hello Vino, Featuring A New Design For iOS 7 And More, Vivino Wine Scanner Updated To Version 7.0 For iOS 7 And With New Features, and Winery Passport 2.0 Features Map Search, Wish List, Profile Badges And More. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Snap a photo of a wine label and Drync instantly matches the wine to show price, ratings, and notes
- Buy wine in seconds for delivery to your doorstep
- Share what you’re drinking with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Track your wines, ratings, and tasting notes
- Discover new wines with hand-selected recommendations from top sommeliers and educators, wines for special occasions, and popular wines from other Drync members.
Drync - Scan and Buy Wine You Love
Shazam Entertainment Ltd.