What is it about?
365 MONTESSORI: THOUGHTS FOR EVERY DAY
App Store Description
365 MONTESSORI: THOUGHTS FOR EVERY DAY
365 valuable ideas on upbringing children
• Everyday notes based on Montessori method
• Simple and to the point of the laws of development of a person
• Priorities: happiness, emotional intellect,sympathy, success
• For thinking parents: once learnt - consider and use
THOUGHTS FOE EVERY DAY: READ AND CONSIDER
Программа содержит краткие заметки – по одной на каждый день года – обдумав которые, мыслящий родитель сделает для себя выводы, поймет важное, примет к сведению неизбежное, откроет новое.
The program contains short notes - one for every day of the year - reading which a thinking parent will make conclusions for himself, understand the important, take the inevitable into consideration, discover something new.
The notes contain information of several kinds:
⁃ about the laws of development of a person that should be taken into consideration in communication with a child;
⁃ about the reasons for children's actions that are not obvious to an adult;
⁃ about the rules, the observance of which will help children and parents to live together;
⁃ tips on building relationships with your child;
⁃ questions that require caring parents to search for personal answers.
THINKING PARENT - HAPPY CHILD
The program will be especially helpful to interested parents of children 0 to 6 years old - in this age a person creates a foundation for all his or her future life. We - parents - can help him in this uneasy task.
However, parents of older children will also have something to think about.
SHORT NOTES - IMPORTANT THOUGHTS
Reading of a note will take you from one to five minutes per day. Isn’t it a small pay for everyday improvement of relationships with your child? By adding notes to Favorites you can collect a selection of messages that are important for you. They can be used as affirmations - to be read, absorbed and implemented.
Notes of the program are based on the Montessori method of upbringing children. The key principle of the method is freedom. The aim of the method is to bring up a happy, educated, independent, strong-minded person who is able to make decisions and bear responsibility for them, who respects the rights and freedom of other people.
Maria Montessori (August 31, 1870 - May 6, 1952) - Italian doctor, teacher, educator, philosopher, humanist.
Discovered laws of self-development of a child. She gained a world popularity for developing an educational system that allows children to learn on their own and gain experience and knowledge in various spheres of life - from everyday activity to complex manipulations with numbers of many figures in math, comprehensive reading, grammar, physics and natural science.
Famous Montessori graduates:
• GEORGE CLOONEY – Academy award-winning actor
• SERGEY BRIN – Google founder
• LARRY PAGE – Google founder
• JEFF BEZOS – Amazon founder
• JIMMY WALES - Wikipedia founder
• ANNE FRANK - author of ‘The Diary of Anne Frank»
• GABRIEL GARCIA MARQUEZ – Nobel prize-winning author
• PRINCE WILLIAM and PRINCE HARRY - members of the English royal family
• HELEN HUNT – Academy award-winning actor
• JOSHUA BELL – American violinist, owner of a Stradivarius violin
• JACQUELINE BOUVIER KENNEDY ONASSIS - editor, former first lady of the USA
• SEAN “P Diddy” COMBS - musical magnat
• FRIEDENSREICH HUNDERTWASSER – Viennese artist & architect
• KATHARINE GRAHAM – owner & editor of the Washington Post
• BILL CLINTON - former president of the USA
• And others
The program helps to focus your thoughts on the subject of raising children. However, it is not a substitute for reading the relevant literature. We recommend the following books for reading: ‘Help Me to Do it Myself’ by Maria Montessori; ’The Continuum Concept’ by Jean Liedloff; ‘Boundaries with Kids’ by Henry Cloud and John Townsend; ‘How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk’ by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish and others.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.