Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Train to run your very first 5K race, and then continue with the award-winning Runmeter GPS capabilities that give you feedback and motivation to go farther, be healthier, and live longer. Why purchase a limited 5K training application that you have to abandon after your first race is done? With 5K Runmeter GPS, you get:
5K Runmeter Run Walk Training supports Siri commands
5K Runmeter Run Walk Training is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Train to run your very first 5K race, and then continue with the award-winning Runmeter GPS capabilities that give you feedback and motivation to go farther, be healthier, and live longer.
Why purchase a limited 5K training application that you have to abandon after your first race is done? With 5K Runmeter GPS, you get:
• A 5K run/walk training plan for beginners created by a professional running coach.
• 10K, Half, and Marathon training plans for when you're ready for your next challenge.
• The complete capabilities of Runmeter GPS.
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add powerful advanced features. (Elite features noted by *.)
• Records and stores unlimited numbers of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and organized by routes and activities.
• Summarize your statistics by day, week, month, year, and overall.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud. *
• View bar and pie charts of over 25 statistics across all your workouts. *
• Start, stop, lap, and view stats from the lock screen in iOS 8. *
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection. *
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors. *
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts using the M7 coprocessor. (iPhone 5S or later.) *
• Stop, start, lap, and view stats with the Casio STB-1000 sports watch and the Wahoo RFLKT+ bike computer. *
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps. *
• Automatically record the weather for your location. *
• Start and Stop your workouts with Apple Watch. *
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate. *
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote. *
• Listen to comments from friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile. *
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Import and compete against other people's workouts. *
• Hear announcements on how far you are ahead of or behind your competition. *
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans. *
• Design your own training plans. *
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars. *
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities. *
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets. *
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts. *
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone. *
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance. *
• Post workouts to iOS 8 Health app (optional). *
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava and dailymile to share your workouts online. *
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress. *
• Hear replies from family, coaches, and friends spoken using text-to-speech technology. *
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches. *
• Import a route or virtual competitor by simply tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari. *
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites. *
For cycling, running, walking, skiing, skating, and more
• Cyclemeter, Runmeter, Walkmeter, and 5K Runmeter are built from the same core foundation, but come preconfigured for cycling, running, walking, or training.
• Each app supports all features, activities, and plans.
Does not support iPod touch, which lacks GPS capabilities. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.