Watch the trailer
What is it about?
And developer Experimental Gameplay Group is back with a new follow-up, 7 Billion Humans, that takes the same formula and adds even more twists.
App Store Description
Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people.
A thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine. Now with more humans!
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles - over 60+ levels of programming puzzles! 77.777778% more levels than Human Resource Machine.
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
- You'll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- Feeling stressed out? There are now friendly hint and "skip" systems to facilitate your career's ascent.
- Available in English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Russian. And possibly more languages on the way!
- Incomprehensible cutscenes! You will be delighted and bewildered.
- From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.