What is it about?
Adobe Fill & Sign lets you scan or import a file to fill out and sign. You can open a file from an email, tap to enter text and mark checkboxes, and use text from an autofill collection. Use your finger or a stylus to create your signature and then save or send forms via email. For a simple way to fill and sign forms, this one delivers.
Why we love it
When you need to complete a form, sign it, and then send it via email, Adobe Fill & Sign lets you do it all easily.
App Store Description
Fill and sign any form. Even snap a picture of a paper form to fill out.
With Adobe Fill & Sign DC you can instantly turn digital files or paper documents into forms you can fill, sign, and send electronically. No printing or faxing needed.
- Scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email
- Import files from your favorite cloud storage provider
- Tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields
- Fill forms faster with reusable text from your autofill collection
- Easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus
- Apply your signature or initials to documents
- Save forms and send to others via email
- Export completed forms and store in the cloud