What is it about?
Adobe Fill & Sign lets you scan or import a file to fill out and sign. You can open a file from an email, tap to enter text and mark checkboxes, and use text from an autofill collection. Use your finger or a stylus to create your signature and then save or send forms via email. For a simple way to fill and sign forms, this one delivers.
Why we love it
When you need to complete a form, sign it, and then send it via email, Adobe Fill & Sign lets you do it all easily.
App Store Description
The free Adobe Fill & Sign app lets you fill, sign, and send any form fast. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet. Then e-sign and send. No printing or faxing needed.
HOW IT WORKS:
• FILL. Scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email. Tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields. Fill forms even faster with custom autofill entries.
• SIGN. Easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus, then apply your signature or initials to the form.
• SEND. Save forms and send to others immediately via email.
It’s that easy.
WHAT CAN ADOBE FILL & SIGN DO FOR YOU?
• GET IT DONE NOW. Fill in forms anytime, anywhere.
• GO GREEN. Send forms by email to eliminate printing and faxing.
• STAY ORGANIZED. Store your forms in one place.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.