What is it about?
Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator is $3.99 but there are more add-ons
The Aircraft Bundle
Scenery South California
King Air C90 GTx
App Store Description
Aerofly FS 2 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before.
Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts with fully animated 3D cockpits in the fantastic region of the San Francisco Bay Area and its surroundings.
Aerofly FS 2 sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic, scenery.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
At the same time, Aerofly FS 2 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
• 7 aircraft included ( Airbus A320, F-18, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane )
• 11 aircraft available for purchase ( Airbus A380, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
• New regions available for purchase ( Switzerland and Southern California )
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Over 50000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes