Dot to dot.
What is it about?
Parents' Choice Award Winner
For those who...
- It’s ideal for parents with children between the ages of three and seven.
Not for those who...
- If your child is outside of the three through seven age range, the content isn’t intended for them.
Why we love it
If your child loves to play and learn on your iDevice, install Alien Buddies and hand it off. The four activities are completely flexible, allowing for a variety of options for different learners.
App Store Description
Parents' Choice Award Winner
- Alien Buddies is a fantastically entertaining, educational app that manages to seamlessly combine a learning experience into games that kids will want to play simply because they are fun - Wired.com GeekMom
- There are many flexible options and levels built into Alien Buddies that make it a great app choice for a wide range of abilities - Apps For Homeschooling
Engaging activities, varied difficulty levels and visual and audio modes let you customize the app to reinforce color, shape, number and letter learning.
4 GAMES - FLEXIBLE OPTIONS FOR DIFFERENT LEARNERS
The Alien Buddies iPhone/iPad app is designed with a variety of games and play modes to suit a range of ages from Preschool to Kindergarten. The games include:
MATCHING: color, shape, letter and number recognition (audio and visual modes)
PUZZLE: problem solving, shape recognition
DOT TO DOT: sequential counting, fine motor skills
STICKERS: creative free play, fine motor skills (over 40 stickers and 8 landscapes)
In the visual and audio Matching games, your child will rescue the cute and quirky characters while reinforcing fundamental skills: recognizing colors, shapes, numbers and uppercase and lowercase letters.
The Puzzle game can be played with 4, 6, or 8 pieces providing levelled shape recognition and manipulation while developing reasoning and problem solving skills for younger and older kids.
The Dot to Dot game reinforces sequential counting with audio feedback and helps develop fine motor skills as your child completes each picture.
The Stickers activity lets kids use the the stickers they earn to create their own alien worlds.
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Thanks for playing Alien Buddies!
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos:
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- does not share your personal information amongst ourselves or with anyone else;
- does not include ads or in-app purchases, and there are no links to social network sites (like Facebook or Twitter)
- uses analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps.