What is it about?
Analytics Pro 2 lets you easily monitor your traffic sources, goals, social networks, content, audience, segments, and reports. The app has extensive features that allow you to drill down on your data as needed. View easy-to-read graphs, create custom reports with the data you need, and always be in-the-know with this vibrant analytics tool.
For those who...
- Like analytics apps available on both iPhone and iPad
- Want an analytics app with a host of features
Not for those who...
- Would rather not pay for an analytics app
- Prefer their current analytics apps
Why we love it
Analytics Pro 2 is a full-featured analytics tool for iPhone and iPad. With reports, graphs, trends, and so much more, you cannot go wrong with this app for your important data.
App Store Description
Analytics Pro 2 is here. New features, new reports and a new design make viewing your Google Analytics™ data easier, faster and more enjoyable than ever. Contact Us via our Website if you have any questions.
● Create custom reports with manually set dimensions and metrics. 3 report types allow limited analysis options.
● Multiple Accounts and Profiles
● Day, Week, and Month dimensions to monitor trends
● Print Preview to configure reports before Printing with AirPrint or Exporting as PDF
● Portrait and Landscape Graphs & Maps
● Drill Down through your data
● More than 175 drill-down combinations allow deep insight into your data
● 65 Reports organized into 8 sections
● Customize the Reports Menu by selecting Favorites
● Website Previews help associate the reports with the website
● Isolate and examine subsets of your data with Segments
● Select the segment you are interested in and the report will filter the data for the selected segment
● The Summary and Dashboard reports provides a snapshot of user activity in 9 sections
● View reports for Today, Yesterday or a custom date range
● The Dashboard report gives you a snapshot of recent user activity presented visually with graphs and charts
● View reports for Today, Yesterday or for custom date range
● Some of the graphs are interactive, so that you can make comparisons, view the underlying data and toggle numeric/percentage values
20 Audience reports to understand your users:
● The Overview report shows Daily and Hourly trends
● The Countries, US States & City reports visually explore visitor location using maps
- Pan and Zoom function enabling you to easily visualise where your users are coming from
- Drill down on a location, such as country or city etc. to view daily, hourly, weekly or monthly trends
● The New City Map Report displays user location on world map
● The Location Report can be filtered by Continent, Sub-Continent, Country, Region & City
● Visitor Loyalty
● Browser, Browser Version and Operating System
● Screen Colors & Resolution
● The Device report identifies which sessions are from mobile, tablet and desktop devices
● Network Domain and Location
● Flash and Java Support
● Age Bracket
● Traffic Sources show where your users come from, including links that display the actual web page that your users came from
● Search Keywords
● Adwords Campaigns
● Keyword Positions
● Campaign Performance shows Daily Trend Graph for CPM/CPC, CTR, Ad Cost, Impressions & adClicks
● Ad Versions summarises Ad Content for each Campaign
● Monitor how users arrive at your website via a Social Network referral
● Data Hub Activity reports the activities where content is shared or mentioned on a social data hub
● Monitor Social Actions by Entity and Source
11 Content reports to understand interactions with website content.
● Top Content
● Top Content By Title
● Top Landing Pages
● Top Exit Pages.
● Site Search Keywords
● Site Search Categories
● Event Categories, Actions and Labels, with drill a down option to refine your analysis.
● Event Trending with daily trend of Events. Select a date to drill down for the selected day.
● Site Speed report
● Goal Starts
● Goal Completions
● Goal Value
● Goal Flow
● Summary Reports for Today, Yesterday or a Preset or custom date Range.
● Transactions Report with drill down to see the Transactions and Purchases for any day. Includes Quantity, Revenue, Tax, Shipping and Conversion Rate Metrics.
● Product SKU
● Product Categories.
5 App Tracking reports to display App analytics data
● App Name and Version
● Screen Name
● Landing Screen
● Exit Screen Name
● Crashes & Exceptions report.
You must have a Google Account with Google Analytics™ to use this App.
To contact us or to find out more, visit