What is it about?
Andante Metronome supports Siri commands
App Store Description
- tempo from 5 to 400 BPM
- visual feedback for played tempo
- tap tempo button
- click any visual feedback square to change sound between normal, subaccent, accent and muted
- set different time signatures on this Metronome
- Use this Metronome to create custom time signatures - you can merge notes to create even more
complex time signatures, for free!
- set different subdivisions
- create custom subdivisions
- save presets
- add many presets to your setlists, for free
- set for how long to play single preset (infinity or define number or measures (bars)/minutes) on your
- Use this metronome to set a countdown before each preset of your setlists.
- use gig mode to avoid distractions during shows
- practice with different modes:
- increase/decrease tempo - change tempo every few measures (bars) by defined number
- timer - play for defined number or measures (bars)/minutes
- warmup - play given tempo for defined number of measures (bars), then next tempo, then next and so
- automatically mute metronome for x measures every y measures for better practice of your music
skills(you can also hide visual feedback)
- set countdown before music practice starts
- many different free sounds
Andante Metronome is a free music app with paid, premium features. Check details in the app (“Get full version” page in settings).
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected]vice.com and your information will be removed.