What is it about?
App Store Description
The application "Ani'Mots" is a game based on the concept of arrow words intended for children between 3 and 8 years old or more.
This game was designed to allow your children to learn while having fun.
Whatever their age, they will discover the name of various animals and how to spell them.
The younger children will develop their motor skills through the manipulation of small items to be inserted in a grid.
The application "Ani'Mots' is available in three languages, French, Spanish and English, an excellent way to discover a foreign language.
The game includes:
- A random generator of crossword arrow based on 56 animals,
- Sounds to discover the pronunciation of letters and names of animals (French natural voice / English & Spanish synthesized voice),
- Three languages, English, Spanish and French,
- Audio and visual effects to stimulate your child,
- Three levels of difficulty with an easy level fully customizable (font size, animals ...)
- Zoom on iPhone and iPod Touch,
- A pack of 56 stickers for your iMessage app
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected]ppadvice.com and your information will be removed.