Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Using a third-person perspective, the beautiful game focuses on the story of Apollo, a girl who lost her dreams when coming of age. She is then called by a mysterious voice into a strange world where she can rediscover the dreams.
App Store Description
• Featured, "Explore a Strange and Beautiful World in Apollo: A Dream Odyssey" June 10 — AppAdvice
• Selected as "20 best new Android games released this week" June 10th — Android Police
Apollo: A Dream Odyssey is an emotional journey about a young girl's search of meaning, self-reflection, and lost dreams.
• A third-perspective game in which users embark on a storybook-inspired journey into Apollo's dreams.
• Gorgeous art style with an emotional story.
• Puzzles that require out-of-the-box thinking (and patience); sensitive controls that require careful maneuvering.
• 30 minutes to 1 hour playtime, depending on puzzle solving confidence; relaxing and no time pressure.
Apollo is an ordinary girl who lost her dreams while coming of age. One night, a mysterious voice draws her into a strange world where colors, sound, and memories guide her to rediscovering those dreams.
As we journey across surreal landscapes, Apollo encounters a series of puzzles that remind her of the subtle yet important things in life. Solve these puzzles together and explore a beautiful world through illuminating threads of narration and a unique third-perspective.
Apollo: A Dream Odyssey was developed by Skylab Entertainment. To know more about us, please visit our website at https://skylabentertainment.com. Also, if you have any questions or would like to share your story, send us an email at [email protected]
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.