What is it about?
QUICK, EASY, AND ACCURATE DRAWINGS:
ArcSite is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
QUICK, EASY, AND ACCURATE DRAWINGS:
ArcSite is an intuitive CAD design tool that's easy enough for anyone to START SKETCHING FLOOR PLANS RIGHT AWAY and powerful enough to take on advanced CAD projects.
Contractors love ArcSite for home addition, remodeling, audit, cabinetry, site surveys, and flooring projects.
Add enhanced visual information to your drawings by embedding on-site photos from the exact perspective they were taken from in real life. Easily add markups, notes, and annotations to any photo or drawing. Keep all of your drawings in a cloud folder that your whole team can access from anywhere!
PRESENT AND CLOSE:
With ArcSite, YOUR DRAWINGS LITERALLY PRICE THEMSELVES. Once you’re finished drawing, ArcSite provides you with a professional estimate to share with your clients.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT ARCSITE?
"I haven't found anything else that comes close to meeting my needs. With ArcSite I save hours on every estimate. Very easy to make accurate and professional-looking drawings, while on-site." - Colin, from JES Foundation Repair
"In my opinion, there is no better program for our line of work, we will be much more productive in the long term" - Paul from Johnson Controls
ArcSite is perfect for:
- sketching floor plans
- advanced 2D CAD Designs
- generating proposals and estimates
- professional In-home sales presentations
- marking up blueprints or PDFs
- managing or adding photos to site drawings
WHO USES ARCSITE?
Foundation Repair Experts
BENEFITS OF ARCSITE
AVOID CONFUSION - ArcSite's unmatched ease of use allows you to add more detail to your drawings and helps you avoid common miscommunications with your clients and installation teams regarding your scope of work
STAND OUT FROM THE COMPETITION - Look professional by showing your teammates and customers impressive CAD-drawn floor plans, estimates, and detailed proposals all from within ArcSite.
GO PAPERLESS - ArcSite stores all of your drawings and proposals on the cloud where they can be organized and viewed from any device across your team.
FINISH YOUR DRAWINGS FROM ANYWHERE - Say goodbye to needing desktop CAD software to complete a drawing.
* Scaled drawings can be exported to PNG/PDF/DXF/DWG
* Compatible with desktop CAD software such as AutoCAD & Revit.
* Instant access to over 1,500 Shapes
* Create your own custom shapes
* Import and markup PDFs
* Embed photos within your drawing
* Upload to the cloud. Share and co-edit with your coworkers
* Takeoff (quantities of materials)
* Proposal Generation (based off of your drawing)
* Leica Disto Laser distance meter support
Free 14 day trial with no obligation.
Terms of Services: http://www.arcsiteapp.com/terms
To continue using ArcSite after your trial period, you need to purchase a subscription plan:
- ArcSite Draw. (auto-renewed monthly)
- ArcSite Draw. (auto-renewed yearly)
- ArcSite Draw+. (auto-renewed monthly)
- ArcSite Advanced. (auto-renewed monthly)
Detailed information on what features are available for each tier are in the app.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.