What is it about?
App Store Description
- Replace all your remote controls with your phone.
- Create your own universal IR remote control with Arduino+Bluetooth shield or Module.
- Send and receive infrared signals with any protocols.
- Store your IR database on your phone.
- Auto-connect to Arduino.
- Sort and rename each IR button.
- Change icon of each IR button.
- Open source Arduino Code.
What devices can you control using this app?
- You can control any IR device in this world .....Yes, That's True!
- Arduino Board (UNO, MEGA, Leonardo, Nano, Pro).
- Infrared LED.
- Infrared Receiver.
- Bluetooth BLE Module or Shield.
- Arduino Sketch(URL provided inside the app).
- This is a DIY solution.
- Upload Arduino code to your Arduino board.
- Wire the Bluetooth module as per the diagram provided in the app.
- Connect your IR LED to pin 3 for Uno, pin 13 Leonardo or pin 9 for Mega.
- Connect your IR Receiver to pin 11 for Uno, Leonardo, Mega, etc.
- Open the app, then connect to your Arduino using Bluetooth.
- Enable IR Receiver from the app setting tab.
- Bring any remote that you want to add.
- Start sending command to Arduino and see the magic!
Tested on iOS with:
- Bluetooth Module or shield (HM-10, TI, CC2541, Bluefruit LE UART or SPI, Feather 32u4 Bluefruit).
- Arduino (Uno, Leo, Mega, Pro, Nano, Micro,Feather Bluefruit)
- IR Transmitter (Any Kind will work).
- IR Receiver ( VS1838b or any compatible IR Reciever).
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.