Watch the trailer
Simple controls. The controls in RunGunJumpGun are as easy as they come. Just tap the left side of the screen to activate your jetpack and fly, and tap the right to shoot your gun and eliminate obstacles in your path, sometimes even before you see them. Time your flight and shots correctly in order to survive to the end.
Test your reflexes. RunGunJumpGun features nail-biting levels that will test all of your reflexes. Can you make use of the simple and intuitive controls to make it through the challenges that await you in one piece? Even if you die, going back to your last checkpoint is a seamless experience.
Challenging levels. RunGunJumpGun features a total of over 120 levels that are spread out across three different worlds. Each area is split up into sections that present their own unique challenges for players to face, and forces you to change your play style every so often to keep things interesting. Are you up for the test?
What is it about?
RunGunJumpGun is a frantic, fast-paced twitchy reflex platformer that is as flashy as it is fun. Just tap on the left screen to fly with your jetpack, and tap the right side of the screen to attack with your blazing guns. Each level has different challenges to overcome, but one thing is for certain — there's no time to stop in this game, so go out with your guns a-blazing.
For those who...
- Like twitch reflex platformers
- Want a challenge
- Enjoy flashy games
Not for those who...
- Don't like games that are more style than substance
- Are not twitch reflex fans
- Want a game that is relaxing and not frustrating
Why we love it
The graphics are beautifully stunning, the music is amazing and quirky, the controls couldn't be simpler, and the levels are nail-bitingly difficult. It's a real test of your skill.
App Store Description
Atomik:RunGunJumpGun is a tough as nails game that puts a gravity-defying weapon in your hands. One button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles out of the way. With a cast of crazed characters, challenging gameplay, and a pulsing musical score, it delivers twitchy platforming goodness.
- “You’d be hard pressed to find a more impressive indie title this year.”
9/10 – GameSpew
- “With it's fantastically crafted gameplay, stunning visual style and mind blowing soundtrack. It sits up there with the likes of Super Meat Boy and is easily a must have for anyone's collections.”
9.2/10 – n3rdabl3
- "RunGunJumpGun is simple arcade action taken to its extremes"
4.5/5 - Hardcore Gamer
- “RunGunJumpGun is a carefully created and marvellously designed game which offers challenges to those who look for them”
RECOMMENDED – Eurogamer Spain
- "...the game has a good look, is buttery smooth to play, and has a killer soundtrack to go alongside it."
8/10 - The Sixthaxis
- Beautifully Difficult:Every second counts, and the game will test your reflexes to the fullest
- Nonstop Action:Merciful respawns let you die fast and keep you constantly in the action
- Two button gameplay:One button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles into heaps of rubble.
- Three Unique Game Worlds:Each world presents its own distinct challenges which require players to change their playstyles
- Over 120 levels of Mayhem:Each level is meticulously crafted to hone and test the player’s speed and tenacity.
- Marathon Mode:For players looking to compete for the global high score.
- Surreal visuals:Trippy and hyper-colourful fantasy-sci-fi art style
- Hyperkinetic soundtrack:Pulsing musical score blending hip hop, electronic and movie-score vibes.
- Warped space-opera narrative:The game features a cast of crazed, beautifully illustrated characters.
- Masochistic Collectables:The quest to collect “Atomiks” littered throughout levels lends an extra level of insanity to already merciless level design. A gift to self-hating completionists.
- Accessible single-hand gameplay:Appropriate for players with disabilities.
- Made by free range developers fed a pure mixture of VVVVVV, Hotline Miami, and Super Meat Boy.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.