What is it about?
The app is designed to be your Zoom assistant during a call. There are a number of automations you can take tap into.
App Store Description
Take control of your meetings with Attendant for Zoom. Easily manage audio/video, counts, raised hands, breakout rooms, chats, and your waiting room. Use Attendant as host/co-host while connected to a Zoom meeting from another device. Tap into these useful automations:
• Manage Breakout Rooms from your mobile device
• Unmute and lower a hand with a single tap
• Export participant list for record keeping
• Quick tap management of participant audio/video
• Manage participants from the video grid
• Search from the video grid
• Get attendee count (based on count in name)
• Actions to mute/unmute all and turn on/off all cameras
• Mute Everyone Else (everyone but selected participant)
• Turn Off Camera for Everyone Else (everyone but selected participant)
• Easily manage your Waiting Room
• Long press to take a quick look at a participant's video
• Chat with participants
Upgrade to Attendant Pro to unlock the following:
• Threaded chat and broadcast direct messages to multiple participants
• Automatically mute specific participants
• Always Admit: optionally choose to always admit specific names into your meeting
• Count attendance to quickly mark the number of attendees on each connection
• Auto readmit participants when they reconnect
• Video: configure size, manually sort, and configure external display
• Rename mode to quickly rename participants
• Optionally persist renames across multiple meetings
• Breakout room shuffle
• Configure comment workflow
• Comment counting
• Sort raised hands by time, name, or comment count
• Manage unlimited raised hands
• Themes & Icons
Please note that webinars are not currently supported. SSO, 2FA, and 3rd-party logins are also not supported, however, you may still be able to use Attendant by joining your meeting and granting co-host privileges. Attendant for Zoom uses the Zoom SDK but is not endorsed, certified, warrantied, or supported by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. If Zoom changes their policies or capabilities of their SDK this app may lose access.
If you choose to purchase an Attendant Pro subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.