Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Developed by 18-year-old Ethan Shallcross, the new self-care app wants to help make everyday life a little bit easier and to reduce anxiety, burnout, and meltdowns.
App Store Description
Aumi helps you reduce burnout, manage anxiety and organise your mind.
- Keep track of your mood with periodic notifications.
- Log your activity throughout the day to make sure you don't burn yourself out.
- View your mood and energy levels over time at a glance, using graphs.
- Plan your days whilst ensuring that your energy levels are balanced, helping you to complete your activities without feeling exhausted.
- Checklists can be added to events to help you carry out a task in a stressful situation.
- Tell people about yourself using your profile. This makes communicating your needs easier.
- Use the widgets in order to record your mood and energy levels as quickly as possible.
- All events, activities, and moods include symbols, making it as visual as possible.
Aumi is built to help people who need help managing their anxiety, monitoring their mood and avoiding burnout. Aumi is also for and by people on the autism spectrum.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.