Watch the trailer
Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Developed by 18-year-old Ethan Shallcross, the new self-care app wants to help make everyday life a little bit easier and to reduce anxiety, burnout, and meltdowns.
App Store Description
"I love this app. The energy tracking is a great idea. I love that there are shortcuts to track activities and moods by just tapping an icon There are never enough resources for autistic adults, only autistic kids and parents get support. I’m glad to see this on the App Store."
aumi allows you to track your mood and energy levels and plan your days.
The key features are listed below:
- Keep track of your mood with periodic notifications.
- Log your activity throughout the day.
- View how your mood and energy level changes over time at a glance, using graphs.
- Make recordings and view your events from your wrist, using the Apple Watch app.
- View your data across all of your devices with iCloud sync.
- Plan your days with your energy levels in mind.
- Tell people about yourself using your profile.
- Use the widgets to record your mood and energy levels.
- Add a quick contact to get help in an emergency.
- Synchronise your planner with your calendar.
If you wish to contact me, you can tweet @aumi_app or email [email protected]
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.