What is it about?
App Store Description
The Auriga Bebop application allows an addictive and enjoyable flying experience.
Auriga Bebop App allows you to place yourself in the "pilot’s seat" of your Bebop by monitoring a video feed during the flight. Thus, as you watch the view from the camera you can also see your batteries status, altitude, speed, compass and a variety of other telemetry readouts by an avioni HUD.
On Auriga Bebop is also available for FPV Headset with the Camera Head Tracking features available for an even more immersive feeling.
Auriga Bebop can be connected to the Parrot drones by Skycontroller 1 and 2 or Parrot Flypad controllers on single or headset views.
• FPV Headset Views for VR goggles and Parrot goggles.
• Single view new flight interface.
• Avionic HUD displays to overlay the speed, altitude, gyroscope and compass.
• On Screen Display to show the data status and warnings.
• Camera Head Tracking features (just on FPV headset mode).
• Flight parameters and flight profiles settings.
• Drone and VR glasses Calibrations features.
• Flypad buttons configurable.
• Flight Data.
• Altitude Limit OFF.
• WiFi settings.
• Video/Photo settings.
• Time lapse mode.
• Battery alarm threshold settings.
• Low/Critical battery warning RTH setting.
• Multi language support.
DISPLAY INFORMATION AVAILABLE
• Skycontroller Battery Status.
• Bebop drone Battery Status.
• Wifi Signal Strength.
• Return To Home.
• Head Tracker Status.
• Video Recording Status.
• Flight Time.
• Speed slide bar.
• Altitude slide bar.
• Artificial Gyroscope Horizon.
• Antenna pointer indicator.
• Compass slide bar.
• Home Marker.
• Altitude Above Sea Level.
• Center camera indicator.
• Satellites indicator.
• Tips Windows.
• Air speed (Disco only)
To set your preferences are available the following menus:
• DISPLAY SETTINGS: to set the display preferences like navigation unit, HUD & OSD display and image settings for FPV headset.
• HEADTRACK SETTINGS: head tracker working mode.
• FLIGHT SETTINGS: to set the flight parameters and the user profiles
• VIDEO/PHOTO SETTINGS: to set video, recording and photo mode.
• SKYCONTROLLER2 and FLYPAD SETTINGS: to map controller buttons
• RTH AND BATTERY: to set return delay time, home position: take off or pilot position and battery warnings threshold.
Auriga Bebop software is compatible with the following Parrot devices:
• Skycontroller 1
• Skycontroller 2
• Skycontroller Black edition
• Parrot goggles
• Bebop 1
• Bebop 2
• Bebop 2 Power
• Parrot Disco
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.